We have tons of door prizes to give away this year, and lots of ways for you to enter and win!
Get your first door prize entry form at the Welcome Center as you come in. (Missed it the first time? Head back toward the gate and you’ll see the tent on the right.) Next, visit our door prize sponsors and request another entry form from each one. Finally, take a selfie and post it to social media tagged #FCPwoodshow. Show your post at the door prize table in Vendor Hall 1 for another prize entry.
Stop by the prize table often to check the list of winners–we will draw more than one every hour. If you see your name, let us know and we’ll give you a claim check so you can pick up your prize from the donor.
Thanks to our generous sponsors:
- Arizona Silhouette – Barry Gross
- King Arthur’s Tools – Jerry Hammock
- MDI Woodcarvers Supply – Wayne Edmondson
- Nicholas Woodcarving, Ltd. – Bruce Nicholas
- Fantaminals – Judy Peterson
- Western Woodcarvers – Nancy Burke
- Alpine Woodworking – Wayne Barton
- Creative Treenware – John Fugelso
- Groff & Groff Lumber – Doug Grove
- Bushton Manufacturing – Nilus Orth
- Wood Carvings by David Hunter – David Hunter
- PS Wood Machines – Barbara Peters
- Bailey’s Wood Products – Jeffrey Schucker
- Carole Rothman
- Antique Toolwear – Eliot Matlin
- Stadtlander Woodcarving – Bob Stadtlander
- Drillnado – Chris Buczek
- The Carving Glove Guy – Don Butler
- Wood-n-Works. a representative of Sandflee – John Wagner
- Square-Designs – Janette Square
- Conewago Carvers
- Jim Feather, Woodcarver – Jim Feather
- National Christmas Center – Jim Morrison
- Parson’s Wood Artistry – Michele Parsons
- Seyco – Ray Seymore
- Zheka Art – Evgeny Krayushkin
- Lancaster County Woodcarvers
- Arbortech, USA – Joe Tuohy
We love our longtime subscribers! If you have been a subscriber for 10 years or more, visit us at the prize table to receive your thank you gift.
Find the Fox: The Open House Hunt
Go on the hunt for the fox! Look for the numbered red foxes around the show grounds. When you find a fox, bring it to the prize table to claim your prize.
Junior Woodworkers Treasure Hunt
Any child 12 years or younger can pick up a treasure hunt card at either the show entrance or the prize table. Find all of the items pictured on the card to win. Return the card to the prize table to collect your reward!
The first fifty people each day to do a craft at the craft table will receive a goody bag. There is a one-in-five chance of receiving a subscription to our magazine in each bag!