Here is the schedule for 2016 classes. We will do our best not to change it before the show; however, please check the final schedule in the program before reporting at a particular time or place for class. As of May 2, 2016, while some tent assignments have changed, the only change to the schedule is that Robert Stradtlander’s Woodburning Landscapes class was moved to 11:30am to 1:30pm and Chris Lubkemann’s Whittling Twigs & Branches class was moved to 12:30pm to 2pm.
- The schedule is the same for both days.
- If a materials fee is noted, please be prepared to pay the teacher in cash.
- If tools are noted, please bring your own; they will not be provided. Tool lists are on the class descriptions page.
- You must buy a class pass to attend classes. You can visit as many as you can fit into one day (or two!).
- Show hours are 8am-5pm; classes will begin at 9am.
- Photo and video policy: With the instructors’ permission, you may take still photos during classes. However, there is no video allowed at any time.
- Terms of service: By buying a ticket and attending class, you assume all responsibility for and all risk of damage or injury that may occur to you while attending, participating in, and/or observing same. This includes risk and responsibility related to possible physical injury from the use of sharp tools, wood, and related equipment, as well as improper supervision. You and your parent/guardian hereby release and discharge Fox Chapel Publishing, Rough and Tumble Engineers Historical Museum, and their director agents, employees, vendors, associates, subcontractors, and any demonstrators or instructors (hereinafter collectively “Releasees”) from all claims and causes of action, whether known or unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, which claims or causes of action may result from or arise out of Participant attending, participating in, and/or observing Activity, and agree not to sue Releasees. Participant will indemnify Releasees and hold them harmless from claims of others against Releasees on behalf of Participant, including claims for contribution and indemnification.
Download a PDF by clicking here: Class Schedule 2016